Well, this may show as HTML when I edit it.
I've posted this as comments on w:User_blog:KyleH/Announcing:_Blog_articles and also on w:Forum:Blog article feature feedback.
- Threaded comments would be really nice.
- Comments that you can't preview and that you can't edit are also very un-wiki-like.
- When I edit a blog page or blog listing page, the headline says "Create a new ..." instead of "Edit".
- WhatLinksHere is broken for blog pages, it should list the user blog pages and blog listings it is linked from.
- Adding a category to a comment doesn't place the comment in the category.
- I can write/edit an introduction to a User Blog: page, but not to a Blog: page.
- The comment edit box only has 3 lines, which makes reviewing this rather lengthy comment for coherence and style rather difficult. (3 li…
It appears that pre tags aren't copied.
Huzzah!Read more >
What happens when blog pages are transcluded onto other pages? Comments? Bear with me as I examine this question. And now:
The insidious thing is that it will be inserted at the time I created this, not when I last edited it and added "your" category!Read more >