Template loop detected: User:Nixiéoffset
Status: Money: 9000001 rappybucks ($2610000.29)The word roll has these meanings:
- A thin flexible solid wound around a center.
- In the atmosphere:
- In music:
- In transport:
- In phonetics:
- An alternative name for a trill.
- A list of records, especially of people (see also roster, rotulus, Pipe Rolls):
- A bank roll, a paper holder for coins.
- A wrapped holder for similarly shaped items, such as a candy roll
- A Kayak roll, the manoeuvre used to right a kayak that has capsized.
- A heavy machine used in a steel mill; see rolling (metalworking)
- Proper names, such as people and companies:
- Rick Roll